A friend suggested that I should talk about people with manners for a change. He’s right.
- Today, a woman stopped texting just in time to avoid crashing into me
- “Watch out for the people,” a parent yelled as her kid sped down the street on his scooter.
- A man held a door for me.
- A woman put her toddler on her lap so that an older person could sit.
- A teenager offered me his seat on a train.
- I received a handwritten thank you note from a newlywed couple.
- A recruiter returned an email.
- Another recruiter returned a phone call!
- A perfect stranger paid me a compliment.