We were on sabbatical and then the summer came along. Mind your manners until we come back in the fall, when we will attempt to mine them for you.
- Remember to take your makeup off so you won't leave your mark on the pillowcase.
- Even if you don't want to, offer to help.
- Don't bring your cell phone to the table with you. (if your host is that boring, you shouldn't be there)
- Until you're invited to help yourself to food and drink, always ask.
- Leave poolside the way you found it.
Post a Comment