1. Placing our cell phones on the table as we sit down to enjoy a meal with friends and family. What could be more important and if so, why not stay home?
2. Holding our knives and forks poorly to avoid looking like toddlers at the table.
3. Slamming into people while texting or talking in the street.
4. Spitting in public. It’s plain nasty.
5. Giving underhanded compliments and apologies.
6. Posting pictures on social media sites without asking permission.
8. Yawning without covering our mouth. Nothing worse than a whiff of someone else’s bad breath.
9. Letting children get away with poor manners.
10. Letting adults get away with poor manners because they got away with them as children.
Thank you Ladies, as usual, insightful posts! Hope your new year is off to an amazing start!
Many health conditions can be triggered by untreated gum diseases. If left without proper treatment for periodontal disease, infected gums can cause serious health conditions and even death. Click here to read more about Stop gum disease
Post a Comment