We chose what we thought were the top four dos for both guests and hosts.
1. If you’re contributing a dish to a barbecue, arrive on time. If you’re an overnight guest, arrive at a decent time.
2. Offer to help but don’t insist to the point of becoming annoying.
3. Always take something (a bottle of wine, a dessert, fruit).
4. Extra guests? Ask first.
1. Make sure you’re ready for your guests when they arrive.
2. Be aware of any food allergies especially if you’re planning on baking a pecan pie.
3. Accept help from guests if they offer but remember they are guests.
4. Instead of over scheduling and planning, let the party or weekend flow at its own pace.
ENJOY AND DRINK RESPONSIBLY